STOP WASTING FOOD!!
“Feel what is like to truly starve and i guarantee that you will forever think twice before wasting food”
“Dustbins don’t only have garbages but they also have someones wasted food which could definately be another person’s meal”🚯
So easily we waste our stomach fuel and let it evaporate from the life of poor people.
There are many who are dying for the food we are throwing away. We are all completely aware of this BUT WE IGNORE IT. That’s is the most sad part. There are many occassions we notice leftover food in the plates, leftover juices, salads wasted and thrown, melted ice creams mercilessly lying on the floors and tables. Why do we take if we do not want to eat??? Try to avoid food wastage because your single bite of food can make alive a person. There are millions of poor people who eat leftovers because they can’t afford proper food.
How blessed are we that we get food to eat!! Ask those who love to eat but have nothing to eat??? Or those who can’t afford to eat???
Have you ever gave a thought on how the whole procedure of our food comes???
It all starts from the land to favourable climatic conditions.
ITS RIGHTLY SAID,
” YOU HAVE TO BURY YOURSELF TO BECOME SOMETHING”
Do you know whom i am talking about???
Yes, i am talking about farmers who bury themselves in dirt for food growth . It’s not one time process or a piece of cake.The food we eat does not comes easy.
1) First the land is selected and then accordingly leveled.
2) Then seed selection is done.
3) Then seed sowing process takes place.
4) After this, crop growth takes place.
5) Then weeding is done. Weeding means to remove unwanted plants grown along crops.
6) Then cultivation is done which means raising of plants.
7) Once the crops are matured, farmers harvest them. Harvest is the process of gathering a ripe crop from the fields.
8) In all these, climatic conditions should be favourable.
This is the struggle behind the food we eat and look how we treat after we get it. See the struggles of farmers. Farmers have given their life and see what are we giving back to them.
LET’S BRING A CHANGE TO LIFE!!
LET’S FIND OUT HOW CAN WE AVOID WASTING FOOD?
1) Check the expiry dates of food items and best before uses dates.
2) Being creative with your left over food is the clever way to save money.
3) Do not over-serve yourself. Take the food as per you want to eat.
4) Eat highly perishable food first and less perishable food last.
5) Store the food grains properly.
6) Do not waste food at restaurants, marriages, parties. Take as per your requirement.
7) Teach children not to waste food.
8) There are times in birthday parties, people put cakes on your faces to celebrate. This is not celebration, this is disrespect to your food.
“FOOD WHICH WE EAT IS A BLESSING TO US FROM GOD” WE SHOULD THANK GOD EVERY NOW AND THEN BECAUSE WE COME ACROSS THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN SUFFERING FROM CHILD STARVATION . WE COME ACROSS SMALL CHILDREN SELLING TOYS AND FILLING THEIR STOMACH BY EATING STREET SNACKS. FOR US ITS JUST SNACKS; FOR THEM ITS A DREAM; ITS A COMPLETE FOOD. IN THE AGE OF PLAYING WITH TOYS THEY SELL AND FILL THEIR STOMACH.
This is a message not only for our country INDIA but all parts of the world that PLEASE DO NOT WASTE FOOD.
WE ALL LOVE TO BE RESPECTED. RIGHT??? BUT IF WE DO NOT RESPECT OUR FOOD WE EAT. WILL IT RESPECT US??? THE MORE YOU GIVE POOR PEOPLE, THE MORE YOU WILL HAVE INSTEAD OF THROWING. IT AS A GARBAGE. GOD LOVES PEOPLE WHO THANK HIM AND HE GIVES MORE WHEN YOU ARE THANKFUL TO HIM FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GOT.
TELL ME THE LAST TIME WHEN YOU WERE THANKFUL TO GOD AFTER EATING FOOD???