As running out of meat, I tried salmon instead. A perfect combination of salmon, potatoes, soy sauce and butter! Very easy and you will be able to save cooking time. Why don’t you try it?
- 2~3 salmon fillets
- A dash of black pepper
- 3~4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp of grated garlic
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 10 g of butter
- (A) 2~3 tbsp of soy sauce
- (A) 2 tsp of chicken soup powder
- (A) 2 tbsp of cooking Sake
- (A) 1 tbsp of Mirin
- Black pepper to taste
- Boiling water
- Cut the potatoes into bite-size chunks to soak in cold water. Cut the onion into wedges.
- Cut the salmon fillets into bite-size chunks and sprinkle the black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil, the grated garlic and the butter on a frying pan and grill the salmon fillets. When they become golden brown, remove the salmon fillets.
- Saute the onions and the potatoes with the frying pan. Then add condiments (A) and the boiling water until the ingredients are just barely covered. Heat the frying pan over high heat until it comes to a boil.
- When they are boiled, add the salmon fillets, sprinkle the black pepper, and simmer over low heat with an Otoshibuta.
- When the potatoes are cooked, your dish is ready!
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)