✔ 5 finely chopped tomatoes
✔ 4 boiled potatoes
✔ 1 table spoon oil
✔ 4 finely chopped onions
( Keep 2 for garnish)
✔ 1/2 finely chopped capsicum
✔ 1 table spoon ginger garlic paste
✔ 1/2 tea spoon grinded chilly paste
✔ 1/2 tea spoon paav bhaji masala
✔ 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder
✔ 1/2 tea spoon red chilly powder
✔ 1 cup water
✔ 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
✔ Slices of lemon
1) Boil the potatoes and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a vessel; put chopped onions. Fry it till gets golden brown.
2) Add ginger garlic and chilly paste. Stir it well.
3) Add finely chopped tomatoes, add salt as per taste, add turmeric powder, add red chilly powder, add paav bhaaji masala powder. Stir it well. Add one cup water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
4) Add capsicum and stir it well.
NOTE ( Adding capsicum at end gives good color and taste)
5) Now smash the boiled potatoes. Add it in this masala. Mix it well.
6) While serving put 1/2 tea spoon butter, put this bhaaji, mix it well. Garnish with coriander leaves , lemon and onion.
Putting butter on top is definately optional as per health concern. Take paav, again putting butter on paav is optional. You can always garnish with coriander leaves and onions.
Your yummylicious paav bhaaji is ready😊.
Heart melts on if you take the name of Paav bhaaji.😊
🍽 Flavourful bhaaji served with crunchy onions and butter- dripping paavs🍲
1)As one of the most important ingredients tomato is used in paav bhaaji is considered to be good for health. It is intregral part of cuisines accross the globe.
2)” IN THE WORLD FULL OF HEALTH CONCIOUS PEOPLE TOMATO ACTS AS BOTH A FRUIT AND VEGETABLE.”
3) It reduces cancer, blood pressure, cholestrol, diabetes and also stimulates blood circulation.
4) Coriander leaves treats for skin disorders, good for urine infection, reduces blood pressure.
5) Potato again reduces blood pressure, hyper tension, cure for kidney stones.
“WE All LOOK FOR HEALTH BENEFITS, IT’S ALL IN OUR KITCHEN. IT’S JUST WE NEED TO KNOW HOW IS IT BENEFICIAL TO US AND WHAT ARE EACH ONES USES. USAGE OF LITTLE OIL OR LITTLE CHEESE OR LITTLE BUTTER WILL NEVER RUIN TASTE OF YOUR FOOD IF YOU WANT TO BE HEALTHY.”