Speaking of traditional Japanese soup, probably you imagine Miso soup. I will introduce this easy and quick recipe. You can use beans sprout for ingredients as well.
- Cabbage leaf: 1
- (A) Dashi broth: 600 mL (or 600 mL of water and 1 tsp of Dashi powder)
- (A) Soy sauce: 1/2 tbsp
- (A) Mirin: 1 tsp
- Egg: 1
- Starch: 1 tsp with 1.5 tbsp of water
- Cut a cabbage leaf into bite-size pieces.
- Put condiments (A) and water in a saucepan and heat until it comes to a boil.
- When the cabbage is cooked, turn off the heat, add watery potato starch and stir it.
- Turn the heat on again. When it comes to a boil, add a beaten egg little by little.
- Now your egg soup with cabbage is ready.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)