✔ Tamarind sweet chutney
✔ Green chutney
✔ 4 Potatoes and 2 finely chopped onions for filling.
✔ 2 cups curd with 3 table spoon curd
✔ Chat masala powder
✔ Black salt powder
✔ Pani puri ( basket puri)
Tamarind sweet chutney
Ingredients for tamarind sweet chutney:
✔ 1/2 cup tamarind
✔ 3/4 finely chopped jaggery ( gud)
✔ 1 cup water
✔ 5 pieces dates
✔ 1 tea spoon cumin powder
1) Soak tamarind and dates for 1 hour.
2) Grind it in a mixer after soaking it.
3) Now take a vessel put this paste and put jagerry, put cumin powder. Add 1 cup water Stir it well till it gets bolied.
Your tamarind chutney is ready.
Ingredients for Green chutney:
✔ 1/2 cup finely chopped mint leaves
✔ 1 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
✔ 2 garlic cloves( lassun)
✔ 2 green chillies
✔ 1 tablespoon lemon juice
✔ 1/4 teaspoon salt
1) Put this ingredients in a mixer and grind it well in a mixer.
Take curd and add sugar and stir continously for 5 minutes with spoon well. It will remain thick and will taste good. Do not add water.
Filling for puri:
✔ 4 boiled potatoes
✔ 2 finely chopped onion
✔ 2 table spoon finely chopped coriander leaves
Smash potatoes and put finely chopped onion. Put finely chopped coriander leaves Add salt as per required.
1) Put this smashed potato filling one by one in puris.
2) Put tamarind chutney
3) Put green chutney
4) Put curd
5) Put sev
6) Sprinkle chat masala powder.
7) Sprinkle black salt powder.
Your dahi puri is ready