✔1 kg chicken
✔Green chillies as per
✔Ginger 1 tea spoon
✔Garlic 1 tea spoon
✔3 pieces cardamon
✔2 bay leaves
✔3 black pepper
✔1 cup curd
✔1 tea spoon chicken
✔1 tea spoon red chilli
powder as per taste
✔1/2 tea spoon
✔1/2 tea spoon
✔1/2 tea spoon garam
( partly cut)
GREEN MASALA METHOD:
1)Take coriander leaves 5 stems; 5 pieces garlic; 1/2 inch ginger ; green chilly as per taste grind it in mixer.
1)Take one vessel heat the oil very nicely then put this chopped onion. Fry it till it gets dark brown. Now remove all this onion in one dry plate and leave very little in it.
2) Put green masala and stil it well.
3) Put 4 chopped tomatoes; ginger garlic paste both 1 tea spoon; 2 pieces cardamon; 2 bay leaves; 1 clove; 3 black pepper; put 1 cup curd; stir it well. Put salt as per taste. Put 1 tea spoon garam masala powder; 1 tea spoon red chilly powder; 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder, 1 tea spoon chicken masala powder, 1/2 tea spoon coriander powder.
4) Now put chicken and potatoes and let it cook in slow flame for 15 mins. After15 mins add those cooked onions;( NOTE keep some onions for garnishing aside) stir it well and again keep it for 25 mins.
1) Take vessel take quantity of water more than what you use for daily basis; put salt as per taste.
2) Put 3 bay leaves. once this water gets boiled put rice and rinse little water because of which rice is not sticky. And let the rice cook.
3) Now again stir the chicken well. Put this rice. Garnish with coriander leaves and fried onion.
Your yummylicious biryani is ready.