“Bhaiya ek plate pani puri dena is such a rush of excitement to all of us that one plate turns into bhaiya ek aur plate kardo and it goes on and on”
We just don’t love pani puri we almost drive crazy for it. So as we are crazy behind it, lets make healthy pani puri so that it can make us happy for both tastewise and healthwise.
HOW TO MAKE PANI PURI?
✔ Tamarind chutney
( Imli chutney)
✔ Mint Pani
( Teekha pani)
✔ Boiled green gram
( Mung peas)
✔ Boiled potatoes
TAMARIND CHUTNEY (IMLI CHUTNEY) :
✔ 1 cup jaggery( gud)
✔ 1/2 cup tamarind
✔1 & 1/2 cup water
Here we have not used sugar as taking health into consideration. Here we used jaggery which is very good for health and WHICH ACTS AS “NATURAL SWEETNER”
1) Wash the tamarind nicely. Boil it in 1/2 cup water. Now strain all the wastes and seeds from it.
2) Now grind this boiled tamarind.
3) Now in a vessel take this paste and add jaggery. Put 1 &1/2 cup water. Stir it well. Let it get boiled. Once it gets fully boiled it gets cooked.
Your Tamarind chutney is ready.
MINT PANI ( TEEKHA PANI)
✔1 cup mint leaves
✔1/2 cup coriander
✔ 1/2 inch pieces of
✔1/2 tea spoon
✔1/4 tea spoon black
✔ 1 tea spoon pani
✔ Salt as per taste
✔ 1/2 table spoon
✔ 2 cups chilled water
1) Take coriander leaves, mint leaves, ginger and squeezed lemon in a mixer and grind it well.
Putting squeezed lemon before gives good taste and adds good green colour.
2) Take this mixture in a vessel,
add chilled water.
3) Add amchur powder, black salt powder, pani puri masala powder, salt as per taste, stir it well.
Your Mint pani is ready
FILLING OF PANI PURI :
1) 1/4 cup green gram
( mung peas)
2) 2 potatoes
Soak 1/4 cup green gram ( mung peas) for 7-8 hours in water.
Then boil it and potato together in 1 and 1/2 cup water.
1) Take the puris; break from middle, put mung peas and boiled potatoes. Put tamarind chutney, mint pani and relish tangy, chatpati spicy and minty paani puri😊
Now let’s how it is beneficial to us:
1) Jaggery is very rich in iron and is highly recommended for anaemic people.
2) Its very good for people who have asthma, respiratory problems and high blood pressure.
3) Its good for lung problems.
1) It controls cholestrol, constipation as well as very good for heart.
2) It promotes weight loss.
3) It is very good for skin.
Makes the skin more glowing.
MINT LEAVES BENEFITS:
1) Mint as the name says has an soothing fragrance is good for stomache.
2) It improves digestion and is good for gas problems.
3) Reduces sinus, helps in sunburn, relief from allergy and muscule problem.
CORIANDER LEAVES BENEFITS:
1) Coriander is a wonderful source of dietary fiber and iron.
2) It controls cholestrol, good for digestion and very good for heart.
3) Vitamin k in it is beneficial for Alzheimer’s diseases
GREEN GRAM( MUNG PEAS) BENEFITS:
1) Boosts immunity and protect against heart diseases.
2) Increases mental focus and alertness.
3) It acts as slimming food which acts as one of the healthiest ways to lose weight.
As potato is boiled it is not bad for health until and unless it is deep fried.
1) It is good for bone health.
2) Contains lot of fiber and vitamin C.
3) It reduces cancer.