KESAR LASSI (SAFFRON LASSI)
“Daali me mehek hoti nahi,
Kaliyon me mehek ajati hai,
Ye bhi ajooba hi hai”
Aur un ajoobon me se ek behtareen khushbudaar ajooba “KESAR” (saffron) hai. Nature ki shaan hi kesar ( saffron) hai.
KUCH CHEEZON KI PEHCHAN UNKI KHUSHBUON SE HOTI HAI !!
Kesar Kya hai???
What is saffron???
A spice derived from the flower of Crocus Sativus which also is its scientific name ( saffron) and it’s threads specially used as a seasoning, to prepare sweet dishes and also acts as coloring agent in good. Apart from uses, it is also well known for being one of the well being for being one of the most expensive spices in the world.
LETS GET INTO FRAGRANTIC RECIPE OF IT 😊😊😊
✔ 5 table spoon curd
✔ 6 strands of kesar( saffron)
✔Chopped Pistachio (for garnishing)
✔ 2 table spoon castor sugar
✔ 1/4 cup milk
1) Firstly, soak saffron in a milk
( because of this the colour will become good yellow as per needed)
2) Put curd, castor sugar, milk in a vessel. Also add the soaked saffron. Blend it with hand masher ( ghotni). This will give you natural authentic taste. I have not used grinding machine.
Now put this in a glass and garnish it with pistachios.
Your chilled creamy kesar lassi is ready.
“Natural spices always have health advantages to us”😊😊
Lets check out some of it
1) It fights cancer.
2) As its a natural spice it helps in boosting brain health.
3) It promotes good digestion.
4) It helps in people suffering from insomnia.
5) It promotes learning and memory retention.
“FOOD IS THE INGREDIENT THAT BINDS US TOGETHER”
LETS BIND AND BRING FRAGRANCE IN OUR LIFE BY MAKING THIS CHILLED SMOOTHY AND CREAMY KESAR LASSI😊😊😋😋