- This event has passed.
December 20, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
Where there is festival, there is food.
Where there is festival and food,
there is Get- together.
Where there is Get-together,
THERE HAS TO BE HAPPINESS🎉😊
CHRISTMAS DINNER DELIGHT
🎉 3 small slices of vanilla cake
🎉 1 cup chopped strawberries
🎉 2 cups of custard
🎉 4 table spoon amul cream
INGREDIENTS FOR CUSTARD
🎉 3 cups of milk
🎉 3 table spoon sugar
🎉 2 table spoon vanilla custard powder
TIPS FOR MAKING CUSTARD
1) Always mix custard powder in a small quantity of water in order to avoid lumps. Now here for trifle, mix this powder in 4 table spoon water and keep it aside. Due to this, there will be no lumps in your custard.
2) If you are preparing custard for trifle, your custard should be thick to get set well. So for this the quantity of custard powder must be double as compared to what we take for preparing normal custard which is in liquid form.
METHOD FOR CUSTARD
1) Take 3 cups of milk in a vessel, add sugar and give it a boil.
2) As soon as it gets boiled, add custard liquid which we prepared. Stir it continuously till it gets thick. Then after it gets nicely boiled, bring it to room temperature.
Your yummylicious Vanilla Custard is ready😋😋😋
ASSEMBLING OF TRIFLE
1) Take a bowl , place a layer of vanilla cake at the bottom.
2) Then place sugar soaked/ tinned strawberries.
3) Then add vanilla custard and level it on all the sides.
4) Now refrigerate it for 10 minutes in the fridge.
5) After 10 minutes, add amul cream and level it properly on all the sides.
6) After levelling is done, refrigerate it for 2/3 hours in the fridge.
Your layered Strawberry Trifle Christmas Delight is ready😋
🎉1 kg chicken
🎉 3 table spoon oil
🎉 2 finely chopped onions
🎉 Inch of ginger
🎉 6 pieces of garlic
🎉 2/3 green chillies
🎉 2 cup of coriander leaves
🎉1 table spoon red chilly powder
🎉 1/2 table spoon turmeric powder
🎉 1 tea spoon garam masala powder
1)For masala, grind coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and green chillies in a mixer and keep it aside.
2)Heat oil in a vessel, add chopped onions. Let it get golden brown.
3)Now add chicken, put 1/2 cup water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
4) Now add the masala which we grinded and stir it well.
5) Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt as per taste and stir it well. Keep it for 30 minutes in a slow flame.
6) Now as the masala is ready, add 2 cups of water. Keep it for 5 minutes in a slow flame.
Your mouthwatering Chicken curry is ready with a fruit which symbolises love~ strawberries😋😋
SO DO NOT FORGET TO TRY THIS TEMPTING AWESOMICIOUS RECIPE THIS FESTIVE/HOLIDAY SEASON 😊😊😊